- Terms & Conditions Mirchi Neon
Terms & Conditions Mirchi Neon
Terms & Conditions :
- Age limit: 3 years and above.
- The tickets should be produced at the time of entry for validation. Entry will not be allowed if security features are tampered.
- Seating in all sections will be on first come first serve basis.
- Entry to the venue will start 30 minutes before the concert time and end 60 minutes after the performance starts.
- The organizer reserves the right to alter the schedule of the concert without prior intimation.
- Duplicate tickets will not be issued for lost or stolen tickets.
- Due to unavoidable circumstances, if the concert gets canceled, the organizers shall not be responsible for any calamity, cancellation or any liability to refund.
- The organizer reserves the rights of admission (even in relation to valid ticket holders) and frisking for security reasons at any point.
- Cameras, any form of recording instruments, arms and ammunition, cigarettes, matchboxes, animals, eatables, bottled water, beverages, alcohol are not allowed from outside the venue.
- Please switch off your cell phones once the performance starts.
- Management reserves the right to alter the program.
- This ticket shall not be exchanged/ceded/sold or transferred whether in a commercial or promotional context.
- Parking at the venue available on a payable basis.
- Internet handling fee per ticket may be levied. Please check your total amount before payment.
- Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- We recommend that you arrive at least 20 minutes prior at the venue to pick up your physical tickets.